Fields marked with an asterisk *
RAFFLES GIRLS’ SCHOOL (SECONDARY)
INDEPENDENT SCHOOLS BURSARY (ISB)
SUPPORT AN RGS PUPIL SCHEME (SRGS)
The following required documents are to be attached with the printed application form and dropped into the deposit box placed outside the school’s Finance Department.
1) Enclose photocopies of all the following supporting documents:-
- Birth certificate & NRIC / PR Entry Permit (both sides) (if any) of pupil & sibling(s)
- NRIC of parent(s)/guardian(s) (both sides) & other household members in the household
- Latest pay slips/Employment letters & income tax assessment returns & CPF statements showing the last 12 months contribution history of all working household members
- For self-employed household members, income tax assessment returns & CPF statements showing last 12 months contribution history & self-employment declaration forms
- For unemployed household members, CPF statements showing last 12 months contribution history & unemployment declaration forms
- Latest pay slips/Scholarship letters & CPF statements showing the last 12 months contribution history of sibling(s) above 16 years old receiving full time education & regular allowances/stipend
- Student pass & letter of certification from educational institutions of sibling(s) above 16 years old receiving full time education (if any)
- Medical certification of handicapped sibling(s) or parent(s) (if applicable)
- Certification of divorce or separation of parents (if applicable)
- Certification of death of parent(s) (if applicable)
2) Enclose the following attachment:-
- A letter from parent stating family financial status and reasons for application
- Unemployment declaration form with photocopies of CPF statement showing the last 12 months contribution history & proof of unemployment (eg. letter of retrenchment/employment termination, etc.)(if applicable)
Siblings in the same school can submit all their applications using one single form and one set of
ISB applicants are advised to retain their receipts for text books purchase based on school booklist. These may be reimbursed should they qualify for 100% school fees subsidy. The purchase must be on the month of i) January or December for Year 1 pupils; ii) December for Year 2 to 4 pupils.
All applications must be supported with all the relevant documents stated above.
Applications without the required supporting documents or incomplete applications will lead to delays in processing of the applications or will NOT be processed at all.